The ScandiCam brand is owned by CleverIT-Services Kft., which is the local partner of Amino Communications.
The data protection activity of CleverIT-Services Kft, as an electronic communication service provider is governed by the following specific acts and decrees in Hungary:
- Act C. of 2003 on Electronic Communications,
- Act CXII of 2011 On Informational Self-determination and Freedom of Information,
- 4/2012 NMHH decree on electronic communications services and specific provisions on data protection, data management and also on data security and the integrity of networks, also provisions of the management of traffic and billing data, as well as rules for the mobile device identification on display and call redirecting,
- 6/2011 NMHH decree on specific provisions for the electronic communications subscriber contracts.
- Act CXIX 1995 about natural persons name and address data management for the purpose of research and direct marketing
- Information we collect
- How we use it
- How we store it
- When we provide information to others
- 3rd party websites
- Your Rights
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
We collect a variety of information from you in order to help us provide a better service to you. This includes:
- We may collect information that you provide to us by filling in other forms on the Site, including information at the time of subscribing for a particular service, or purchasing a product. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Site.
- You are responsible for your information on the internet and we advise you to be selective about what information you post on the Site or that you provide to other users. Make sure that you are careful when you visit our Site from a shared computer or in a public place like an internet cafe.
- Information about you, from e-mails or letters that you send to us. For example, if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will only use your information for the following purposes:
- to ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information about our products, services and events that you request from us or which we feel may interest you where you have given your permission for us to contact you;
- to provide you with information about third parties’ products, services and events that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have asked or consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- to provide customer service in relation to your use of the Site, to deal with enquiries and complaints relating to the use of the Site and to notify you about changes to our service;
- to send you general communications, such as information about the services provided to you by us at that time;
HOW DO WE LOOK AFTER YOUR INFORMATION?
We make sure that all the information we hold on you is processed in accordance with the DPA. We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for the duration of your membership of the Site and for a reasonable period afterwards or as long as the law requires or permits.
Data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and whilst we try our best we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
WHEN DO WE GIVE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US TO OTHER PEOPLE?
We may disclose your personal information to:
- carefully selected third parties to contact you about products, services and events which may be of interest to you, where you have asked or consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- any third party to whom disclosure is necessary to enable us to provide you with any service to which you have subscribed via the Site;
- any purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of some or all of the shares or business of Amino Communications (or its subsidiaries, parent companies or any other subsidiaries of such parent companies) or any purchaser of the Site;
- Occasionally, the law will require us to provide information about you to third parties.
Where we disclose your information to third parties we require their compliance with the DPA and under contract we require that they keep your information safe and secret.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to see the information we hold about you, please contact us in writing:
The The Data Protection Compliance Officer, CleverIT-Services Szolgáltató Kft. 1074 Budapest, Vörösmarty utca 20. 3. Em. 9. (email@example.com)
We are entitled by law to charge a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. We are also legally obliged to request you to provide us with identification so that we can be certain that you are entitled to receive the requested data.
You may request us to cease sending you any marketing information at any time by notifying us in writing or alternatively each marketing email sent to you will contain an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving marketing emails from us, or to change your expressed marketing permissions. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email.
Please contact us if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated at any time.
If you have received unwanted, unsolicited emails sent via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please forward a copy of that email with your comments to the marketing team at Amino for review.
Cookies are small files of information which are stored on your computer. Websites you visit ask your computer to store this information and retrieve it from your computer to retrieve information on purchases you’ve made or are making online, or to automate the process of logging on to our site. Cookies are not capable of exchanging any other information from your computer than the cookie itself.
For more information regarding cookies please review https://www.allaboutcookies.org/ .
With regards to the new requirements on Cookies following the revision of the e-Privacy Directive, Amino are working towards implementing the new requirements in line with guidance from the Information Commissioner’s Office. For further information please visit the Information Commissioner’s Office website (opens in new window).
If you do not want to receive cookies you will need to adjust your computer settings to stop them being used but you may find that our Site may not function properly or is slower. For more information on how to disable cookies, please consult the “Help” section of your browser.
Our servers are based in the UK or the European Union, and when you submit your details and in whichever country you are situated you agree to the data being transferred to the UK and processed under the terms of the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 which stem from European Directives 95/46/EC and 2002/58/EC respectively. If you are not in agreement please do not add your personal details on the Site.
We may need to transfer your data outside the UK (and possibly to places outside the European Economic Area) and by using the Site you consent to us transferring any such data in this way. However any company outside the EEA to whom we transfer data is contractually bound to protect your personal data.